MY FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT IN NYC RIGHT NOW. Because, seriously, weekends calories don’t count, specially in December, so let me give you some recommendations that you are going to love and you can visit this weekend. Some of them are really popular, and others not at all.
1. For Korean BBQ, go to @jongrobbq_nyc
in Korean Town.
2. For one of the best Australian brunches in the city, go to @citizens.of
3. For a yummy and instagrammable blue bowl, go to @hutchandwaldo
4. For the best pepperoni pizza, go to @psp_nyc in Soho
5. For the best cocktails and Latin food, go to @blendonthewater
6. For the best deli, go to @katzsdeli
7. For fancy food with a great ambience, go to @catch_nyc
8. For the best queso fundido, go to @tacubaastoria
9. For the best authentic Tacos, go to Los Portales in Astoria
10. For the best BBQ, go to @butcherbar
11. For my fav Tel-Avivian food, go to @19cleveland
12. For the best cookies, go to @chipnewyorkcity
13. For the best paella, go to La Rioja in Astoria.
SHARE THIS POST with a friend, and SAVE IT for future plans! (I can give you 100 more places I have tried since moving to the city. Do you want me to share the whole list on my blog?)
Also, let me know your favorites restaurants so I can try them too! 🌮