Runway dreams! Here's some words of wisdom we got from the beautiful @ezemichael_
• "Hello Struton,
In the beginning it was HARD being a model, It still is, but I had to learn to have patience. After signing my first contract, it wasn't until about a month before I got my first "job" and it wasn't even profitable as I needed to build my portfolio, because I was a nobody still.
If you have chosen to become a model, here are a few truths you should know
1. It is not a reliable career choice( always consider it as a second or third job)
2. There'll always be people looking to exploit your talents for their gains
3. Never be too quick to say yes.
4. Never sign anything without a lawyer
5. There is more to modelling than just runway...know the industry standards, research them. It is a cut throat industry, if you don't meet the standards, someone else will."-
Michael Ezeoke “If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together” - African Proverb
Hopefully this leaves out one or two notes for us! Aspirants and established models, the secret of being a super model is MAKING MODELLING LOOK EASY but trust me, it's never as easy as it looks! It just looks easy because you love doing it.
Thank you Eze for sharing your story with us! We find it really Inspiring❤
Feel free to leave a question in the comment section, we'd be sure to attend to them immediately or in our next post! * Please Share, Repost and comment*