Meal 24 of our #200mealsathome
is Chicken Sausage, Fennel, Potatoes, and Kale!
!!! Once again we have made it to another weekend! Planning on a special night out? Or are you looking to cook something simple so you can decompress all night on the couch? Well if it's some sort of option 2. Then you'll definitely want to give this meal a shot. Will a prep time of 10 minutes, and a total cook time of 35-40 minutes, you can optimize the whole night of #Netflix
binge watching (don't worry, we do the same). Skillet meals with our @lodgecastiron
is an absolute go to every month in our meal planning, so definitely be on the lookout for more of these in the future.
- 1 pound or package of chicken sausage, diced
- 1 fennel bulb, diced
- 1 pound of small yellow potatoes, quartered
- 1 or 2 bunches of kale
- olive oil
- salt and pepper for taste
1) heat your cast iron skillet in the oven at 425° F.
2) while the cast iron preheats, prepare the potatoes and fennel.
3) when the oven is done preheating, add the potatoes and fennel and coat in olive oil. Season the veggies as much or as little as you want. Place back in the oven for 12-1/2 minutes, then Stir once that is done and cook for another 12-1/2 minutes.
4) while that is cooking, prepare the sausage and kale. After the vegetables are done, stir in the sausage and cook another 10 minutes.
5) wilt the kale in another skillet or pan on the stove top. Once the skillet is done, stir in the kale and serve!
#castironskillet #lodgecastiron #healthylifestyle #homecooking #homemade #healhtyfood #cleaneating
#cook #wholefood #delicious #recipeshare #recipeguide #eatathome #amatuerchef #realfood #influencer #igfood #igfoodie #feedfeed #foodie #paleo #eatwellbewell #chickensausage #fennel #potatoes #weekendcooking #lovetocook