S W I P E F O R
D E L I C I O U S N E S S
Twice baked spaghetti
1 box whole wheat spaghetti
40 oz Victoria marinara sauce (Costco)
1 lb venison
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
4 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1-2 Tbsp Minced garlic
1/4 tsp Black pepper
1/2 tsp Garlic salt
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1 Tbsp Parsley
1. Cook spaghetti noodles as instructed on box. Then drain.
2. Begin cooking meat in a deep, large pan (enough to pour the sauce in too). Add 1 Tbsp minced garlic, black pepper, and garlic salt. Cook until browned.
3. Add jar of sauce to meat and add Italian seasoning, stir, and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Take cooked spaghetti and place back in pot and add 4 Tbsp butter, olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic and parsley and stir.
5. Take your 13 x 9 baking dish and spray with cooking spray.
6. Begin to layer ingredients in baking dish. (Like lasagna!) Take noodles and layer on the bottom, then sprinkle both cheeses, and finally the sauce. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
7. Preheat oven to 350 F. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
8. E N J O Y !! Pair with a bright and vibrant side salad packed with veggies!
Additional ingredients: add mushrooms and white onion for an extra boost of vitamin C and B vitamins!
Substitutes: Ground Turkey, beef, or bison are great meat alternatives to venison. Choose your favorite spaghetti sauce.
#spaghetti #dinner #food #foodie #yum #wholewheatpasta #sauce #italianfood #health #healthyeating
#healthyrecipes #nourish #nourished #foodstagram #tomatoes #lycopene #nutrients #nutrish #healingnutrition #familydinner #dinnerideas